- 1 tablespoon white onion
- 1 tablespoon unpasteurized white miso
- 2 tablespoons nutritional yeast
- 1 garlic clove
- 1/2 cup avocado oil
- 1 1/2 cup cashews, soaked 2 hours
- 2 tablespoon lemon juice
- pinch of turmeric, paprika and sea salt
- 3/4 cup water
- 6 YELLOW ZUCCHINI
- Wash and dry all the zucchini. Cut each zucchini in half lengthwise. Scoop out center seeds from all the zucchini.
- Slice zucchini at medium thickness. Sprinkle a pinch od sea salt and set aside.
- In the vitamix add in the onion, miso, nutritional yeast, garlic, avocado oil, cashews, lemon juice, paprika, turmeric, water and sea salt. Blend on medium and work your way to high until you have a smooth mixture.
- In a container add in the zucchini macaroni and the amount of cheese you want to add in. Mix well and transfer to the dehydrator. Allow the zucchini macaroni and cheese to warm up and dehydrate at 115 degrees for 1 -5 hours ( depending on how you desire the texture and softness of the macaroni. Enjoy:)