- 1 8oz box Banza rotini pasta
- 1/4 cup black olives, liced
- 1/4 cup vegan feta cheese crumbles
- 1/4 cup red onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, sliced in half
- 1/2 large cucumber, chopped
- 2 medium sized eggplants, cut in half
- 1 oz organic arugula
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- In a medium saucepan boil 8 cups of water. Once water is boiling add in your pasta. Allow Pasta to cool 7-8 minutes.
- Drain pasta once it’s done cooking and rinse out with cold water. Let pasta sit and drain completely.
- Place your eggplant halves on a baking sheet. Sprinkle with olive oil and a pinch of salt. Place in the oven to roast for 20- 25 minutes. Once roasted, allow them to cool down.
- Add in the oregano, balsamic vinegar, black olives, extra virgin olive oil, brown sugar, Dijon mustard and salt into a bowl. Mix well until you have mixed all ingredients evenly. Set your dressing aside.
**Once everything is ready place your past in a medium bowl. Add in olive, onion, tomatoes and cucumber. Add in some of your dressing and mix well. Place the organic arugula at the bottom of you eggplants and add in the pasta salad mixture. Todd a little vegan feta cheese in and enjoy:)