MAKES 4 BOWLS
QUINOA TABOULI INGREDIENTS
- 2 cups cooked quinoa
- 4 persian cucumbers
- 4 firm roma tomatoes
- 2 bunches parsley
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 4 tablespoons lemon juice
- 4 tablespoons virgin olive oil
GARLIC ROASTED CHICKPEA INGREDIENTS
- 1/2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 sea salt
- 15 oz can or boiled chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 cup tahini
- 15 oz can chickpeas
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 small garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons water
- SLICED PERSIAN CUCUMBERS
- CHERRY TOMATOES
- SLICED BLACK OLIVES
INSTRUCTIONS TABOULI SALAD
- Chop tomatoes, cucumbers,parsley, onion and add in your cooked quinoa. Make sure the quinoa is completely cooled down. Add in the lemon juice and olive oil.
ROASTED CHICKPEA INSTRUCTIONS
- Line a baking sheet with parchment. Preheat oven to 415 F.
- Rinse chickpeas and place them in a medium bow.
- Add in the parsley, olive oil, garlic powder, pepper and salt. Mix well and place the chickpeas on the baking tray.
- Allow chick peas to bake in the oven for 15 minutes. Flip over the chickpeas by stirring them in the baking tray and allow them to bake for another 5 minutes.
- Remove chickpeas from oven an allow them to cool down.
- Place drained chickpeas, lemon, tahini, garlic,virgin olive oil, cumin, salt and water in the vitamix. Blend on high until you have a smooth mixture. Remove hummus and place in a container.
- Place your tabouli, baked garbanzos, sliced persian cucumbers and cherry tomatoes in a bowl. Add in the hummus and enjoy:)