MAKES 2 BOWLS
- 1/4 cup tamari sauce
- 1/4 cup tahini
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1/2 cup nutritional yeast
- 1 cup quinoa
- 12 oz asparagus, chopped in medium length
- 1 avocado
- 7 oz brussels sprouts
- 2 cups organic frozen peas
- Place tamari, tahini, lemon juice, apple cider vinegar, minced garlic and nutritional yeast into the blender. Blend together on high until you have a smooth mixture. Place sauce into a container and set aside.
- Place 2 cups of water to boil in a medium saucepan. Once water is boiling add your cup of rinsed out quinoa in. Add in your vegan seasoning of you choice and allow to boil until wall water evaporated. allow bo cook for approximately 25 minutes. Check to make sure all water evaporated and quinoa is fully cooked. Place quinoa aside and let it cool down.
- PLace asparagus and brussels sprouts in 2 separate baking trays. Sprinkle The veggies with a little olive oil, sea salt and garlic powder. allow asparagus to roast for about 200 minutes and brussle sprouts to roast for 25 minutes.
- 2 cups of water to boil in a tiny saucepan and once it’s boiling add in your frozen peas. Allow frozen peas to cook for 4-5 minutes. Drain water from peas and rinse with cool water. Place peas aside.
- In a bowl add in the quinoa, avocado, roasted asparagus, roasted brussels sprouts and peas. Add in your sauce and enjoy 🙂