MAKES 4 SERVINGS
- 1 box banza rotini pasta (8oz) gluten free/ vegan
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon vegan butter
- 3.5 oz frozen peas
- 7 oz asparagus, chopped
- pinch or garlic salt
- 1/2 cup hemp seeds
- 100g fresh kale
- 3 tablespoons nutritional yeast
- 0.9 oz fresh basil
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- pinch of black pepper
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Place hemp seeds, kale, nutritional yeast, fresh basil, salt, garlic, pepper, lemon juice and olive oil in the blender. Blend on high until you have a smootha and creamy mixture. Transfer to a bowl and set aside.
- Bring * cups of water to a boil. Once water is boiling add in the rotini pasta. Let pasta cook 7-8 minutes. Once pasta is cooked, drain pasta and rinse with cold water.
- Heat a talespoon of olive oil and add in the asparagus. Cook for 5-6 minutes and add in the frozen peas. Add a pinch of garlic salt and allow to cook for another 4-5 minutes. Don’t overcook veggies.
- In a mediun skillet add in the vegan butter and add in your pasta. Stir in the vegan butter into the pasta. Add in the veggies and stir in the vegan pesto. Allow to heat up 4-5 minutes. Transfer to bowls and enjoy 🙂