MAKES 4 BOWLS
- 12 oz firm tofu, cut into small squares
- 4 tablespoons tamari sauce
- 2 tablespoons coconut aminos
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic
ALMOND BUTTER SAUCE
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon tamari sauce
- 2 tablespoons hot water
- 3 tablespoons almond butter
- 1 tablespoon sriracha sauce
- 4 spiralled zucchini
- Place your tofu between two cutting boards and place a heavy rice bag over it, allow the water to drain out of tofu for 20 minutes.
- Once tofu is ready. Cut the tofu into small squares.
- In a medium bowl add in the tamari sauce, coconut aminos and garlic. PLace your tofu squares into the bowls nd allow them to marinate for 15-20 minutes.
- Heat up your deep fryer to 375 F. Once Deep fryer is ready place your tofu square into the basket and drop them into fry for about 3-4 minutes. Fry all tofu squares and set aside to cool down.
- Place maple syrup, lime juice, tamari sauce, hot water, almond butter and sriracha sauce into a bowl. Mix well and evenly. Mix until you have a smooth and creamy sauce.
- Spiralize all zucchini. Once spiralized use scissors to cut through the zucchini and create shorter lengths.
Once everything is ready place zucchini in a bowls and add in the tofu squares. Sprinkle in some sesame seeds and flax seeds. Add in the almond butter sauce and enjoy:)