MAKES 2 BOWLS
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 medium sweet potatoes
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2/3 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2 tablespoons ground flax seed
- pinch of salt
- 1 tablespoon almond butter
- pumpkin seeds
- coconut yogurt
- gluten free granola
- pomegranate seeds
- Preheat your oven to 350F. Make sure to wash your sweet potatoes thoroughly. Don’t peel the sweet potatoes. Slice the sweet potatoes into circles and place on a baking tray. Bake sweet potatoes 45-60 minutes until caramelized. Remove from oven and allow them to cool down slightly.
- In the blender add in ground flax seed, almond milk, almond butter, cinnamon and salt. Blend together.
- Place your sweet potatoes in a bowl and mash together until you have a smooth puree. Transfer to two bowls and add the rest of the ingredients from the blender evenly into both bowls. Mix well and add your toppings. Enjoy:)