MAKES 3 BOWLS
- 14 oz block organic tofu (extra firm) cut into cubes
- 1/4 cup f tamari sauce
- 1 inch piece ginger, peeled and chopped into fine pieces
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1/2 tablespoon sriracha sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1/4 red cabbage, shredded
- 1/2 cucumber, sliced
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds
- 4-5 radishes
- 1 avocado, sliced
- lemon wedges, optional
- dash of fresh cilantro
- 1 1/2 cup of cooked brown rice
SPICY TAHINI SAUCE
- 2-3 teaspoons sriracha sauce
- 4 tablespoons tahini
- lemon juice, 1/2 lemon
- 6-7 tablespoons water
- pinch of salt
- Place tofu between two cutting boards and place a big bag of rice on top of it. Allow tofu to press and drain all water for about 25 minutes.
- Once tofu is drained, dice tofu into 1/2 inch cubes.
- In a medium bowl combine sriracha sauce, sesame oil, tamari sauce, sweet onion, ginger and garlic. Add in the tofu cubes and mix in gently. Allow tofu to marinade for about 15 – 20 minutes. After tofu has marinated, transfer out of container and start assembling the bowls.
- Place sriracha sauce, tahini, lemon juice and water in a blende. Mix well until you have a smooth texture.
Add the sauce to your bowls and enjoy 🙂