MAKES 2 BOWLS
- 400ml coconut milk
- 2 large zucchinis, chopped
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 2 large potatoes, chopped
- 1 onion finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- black sesame seeds
- coconut yogurt
- 1 lime wedge
- Heat olive oil in a medium- sized pan. Add garlic and onion to cook until translucent.
- Add in potatoes, coconut milk and curry powder. Cover and let cook for 20 minutes before adding in the zucchini. Season to taste.
- Cook for another 15- 20 minutes until you have a creamy mixture.
- Enjoy curry with rice of your choice. Sprinkle sesame seeds and add a dash of coconut yogurt to bowl if desired. Enjoy 🙂