SIZE: 4-6 SERVINGS
- 1 large avocado
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro, packed
- 1 package of gluten free/ vegan edamame spaghetti (7.05 oz.)
- 1 cup fresh baby spinach, packed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- salt and pepper to taste
- Pomegranate seeds
- Daiya vegan mozzarella shredded cheese
- Boil water in a large pot. Once water is boiling add edamame spaghetti and let cook for 5-7 minutes. Remove from heat and drain the spaghetti. Rinse with cold water. Drai and set aside.
- Time to prepare the pesto sauce. Place avocado, spinach, cilantro, lemon juice, olive oil, garlic, salt and pepper into the vitamix. Blend until smooth.
- Mix pesto into the spaghetti and toss in the pomegranate seeds. Add in the cheese. Break down the cheese to crumbles. Enjoy.