MAKES 2 BOWLS
- 1 Kiwi Fruit
- 1 cup of granola
- 1 pink dragon fruit
- 4 cups of coconut yogurt
- Pomegranate Seeds
- Wash and peel pink dragon fruit. ( Make sure to pick the correct dragon fruit. Buy Pink dragon fruit.)
- Cut dragon fruit into small pieces and place in a ziplock bag for 35 minutes in the freezer so it’s nice and cold.
- Remove the pink dragon fruit and place it in the mixer along with coconut yogurt. Mix the dragon fruit and coconut yogurt on low just a bit.
- Remove mixture and place in a mixing bowl. Thoroughly mix the mixture and make sure to evenly mix in dragon fruit with yogurt.
- Place mixture evenly into two bowls and toss in gluten free granola of your choice. Add Coconut flakes and kiwi slices. Sprinkle pomegranate seeds on top. Enjoy !