Celiac disease causes many symptoms and conditions. We all know about the acid reflux, anemia, gas, menstrual problems, bloating, lymphatic issues and how negatively it affects our immune system. I remember the days when my acid reflux was so intense I thought I would have to go to the emergency room and I would become so bloated I wouldn’t fit into my jeans for a week. I would walk around in yoga pants all week and people thought I did it because I was obsessed with yoga pants. I love yoga pants but I also wanted to be able to fit into my jeans. What if I told you there is a way to help treat all of this naturally? Well there is and it’s called liquid chlorophyll.
WHAT IS LIQUID CHLOROPHYLL?
Chlorophyll is a plant pigment that is responsible for absorbing light in order to provide energy for photosynthesis. Hemoglobin’s are a very critical part of human blood and it so happens that chlorophyll and hemoglobins share a similar molecular structure. The only difference is that chlorophyll’s central atom is magnesium and the central atom for hemoglobin is iron. Since they are so similar chlorophyll may perform the same tasks within our bodies as that of a hemoglobin. Chlorophyll naturally protects you from DNA damage caused by toxic mold and at the same time blocks carcinogenic effects. It is green and comes in the form of liquid. The taste is rather minty and it’s easy to drink.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF CHLOROPHYLL?
- Helps heal acid reflux and stomach ulcers
- Raises blood count and great for anemia
- Excellent for regulating menstrual cycle
- Alleviated pain that is caused by inflammation
- Excellent for lymph system cleansing
- Prevents cancer
- High antioxidant properties
- Prevents kidney stones
- Strengthens bones
- Able to provide iron for glands and organs
- Strengthen immune system
- Speeds up healing process
I can’t emphasize how important chlorophyll is for celiacs. It’s great for everyone and is full of health benefits. Being a celiac myself I have come to appreciate all the beneficial properties of chlorophyll and use it continuously to promote a healthy PH balance. Start repairing and balancing out your body naturally with the help of chlorophyll.
- Dr. Axe. Chlorophyll Benefits. The Plant Pigment That Heals + Detoxes Better Than All Others. Retrieved from https://draxe.com/chlorophyll-benefits/ 2018.
- Organic facts. 21 Surprising Chlorophyll Benefits. Retrieved from https://www.organicfacts.net/health-benefits/other/health-benefits-of-chlorophyll.html 2018.
- Michelle Honda Ph.d. Liquid Chlorophyll Can Be Life Saving. Retrieved from http://michelle-honda-blog.renewyou.ca/liquid-chlorophyll-can-be-life-saving/ 2015.
- Dr. Edward Group. 10 Amazing Benefits Of Chlorophyll. Retrieved from https://www.globalhealingcenter.com/natural-health/10-amazing-benefits-of-chlorophyll/ 2014.
- Suzanne. Beyond Celiac. Retrieved from http://beyondceliac.blogspot.com 2013.